- Tourism collaborations near the Rhine and Lauter date back to 1981, although it wasn’t until 1990 that they were all brought together under the umbrella of the newly founded association Touristik-Gemeinschaft Baden-Elsass-Pfalz e.V.
- The office is located at the Regionalverband Mittlerer Oberrhein (Regional Planning Association Middle Upper Rhine) building in Karlsruhe.
- The Vis-à-Vis Information Centre can be found in the Altes Zollhaus (Old Customs House) in Neulauterburg.
- The association has some 70 members based in the Baden, Alsace and Palatinate regions, including towns, cities, communities, tourist information centres, accommodation facilities and tourism service providers.
- Our tourism association provides a network of entities operating locally and beyond within the tourism sector and based in the German/French region between the Vosges, the Black Forest and the Palatinate Forest.
- We work with our members on joint tourism projects and products and support our partners when they are planning and working on their own projects, services and events.
- In building our network, we help entities get to know one another, encourage intercultural exchange on a professional level and strengthen working relationships across borders.